DSPA 11-1, 11-2, 11-3 Aerosol Generator
- Exceptional effective non-toxic fire extinguishing agent
- Uniquely easy to install and Maintain
- Tested as per EN 15276-1, NEN-ISO 15779, UL 2775 and BRL K23001
- Approved by EPA for SNAP listing
- Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly (O.D.P.=0, G.W.P.=0)
- Very cost efficient
DSPA aerosol generators 11-1, 11-2 and 11-3 can be used as a part of a highly effective fire extinguishing system. A DSPA generator is non-pressurized and is installed inside a room or compartment that requires protection. After activation, an aerosol cloud is generated, which expanse volumetrically, flooding the space and extinguishing the fire. The DSPA generators are mainly designed to use in normally unoccupied and unoccupied areas and are effective on class A, B, C fires.
The DSPA generators 11-1, 11-2 and 11-3 are recommended for the protection of narrow compartments or objects, such as suspended ceilings, raised floors, cable ducts, transport vehicles, switchgears etc.