- Exceptional effective non-toxic fire extinguishing agent
- Uniquely easy to install and Maintain
- Tested as per EN 15276-1, ISO 15779, UL 2775 and BRL K23001
- Approved by EPA for SNAP listing
- Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly (O.D.P.=0, G.W.P.=0)
- Very cost efficient
DSPA 8-1, DSPA 8-1-60 and 8-2 aerosol generators can be used as a part of a highly effective fire extinguishing system. A DSPA generator is non-pressurized and is installed inside a room or compartment that requires protection. After activation, an aerosol cloud is generated, which expanse volumetrically, flooding the space and extinguishing the fire. The DSPA generators are mainly designed to use in normally unoccupied and unoccupied areas and are effective on class A, B, C and F (K) fires. The DSPA 8-1-60 has a very quick discharge time of under 60 seconds, DSPA 8-1 and DSPA 8-2 have a slower discharge time and therefore less pressure built-up.
The DSPA generators 8-1, 8-1-60 and 8-2 are recommended for the protection of large compartments against fire, such as storage rooms, archives, technical rooms and server rooms.