- Exceptional effective non-toxic fire extinguishing agent
- Uniquely easy to install and Maintain
- Tested as per EN 15276-1, NEN-ISO 15779, UL 2775 and BRL K23001
- Approved by EPA for SNAP listing
- Ecologically safe and environmentally friendly (O.D.P.=0, G.W.P.=0)
- Very cost efficient
Standalone aerosol fire extinguishing units with a thermal starter from the DSPA 12 series (DSPA 12-1, 12-2, 12-3, 12-4, 12-5) are intended to control and extinguish fires of flammable and combustible liquids, solid fuels and electrical equipment, including energized ones. The DSPA 12-1, 12-2, 12-3, 12-4 are also available with an electrical starter that can be connected to a control module.
The generators are used for fire protection of small volumes (electric cabinets, engine compartments, etc.) and vehicles.